Access for Self-Study (Non-Interactive)
Access never expires for this product.
- Explain how trauma influences the activity of the key areas of the brain and how that dictates behavior patterns.
- Articulate the clinical research surrounding the effectiveness of yoga, mindfulness meditation, and theater in healing trauma in clients.
The Latest Clinical Research Surrounding:
- The impact of trauma on brain activity
- Neurofeedback, EMDR and “body work” on symptom reduction
- The effectiveness of movement, mindfulness and theater activities in trauma treatment
Addiction Counselors, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers and other Mental Health Professionals