Access for Self-Study (Non-Interactive)
Access never expires for this product.
- Analyze the differences between disrupted attachment and traumatic stress
- Apply somatic techniques to calm the body to promote self-regulation, integration and empowerment.
- Examine the role of interpersonal rhythms and attunement in establishing a sense of self and community
- Identify ways to gain access to innate self-regulatory systems—including movement, breathing, singing, interaction with others
- Attachment and Trauma
- Connection /Disconnection
- Movement / immobility