Access for Self-Study (Non-Interactive)
Access never expires for this product.
Addiction Counselors, Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists, Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers, and other Mental Health Professionals
- The REAL cause of Compassion Fatigue
- Treatment of Compassion Fatigue – How to lessen work-related stress symptoms
- Professional Maturation: Resilience & Optimization – How to prevent work-related stress symptoms
- Perceptual Maturation
- Connection & Support
- Self-care & Revitalization
- Explain causes and symptoms of compassion fatigue including physical, emotional, psychological, and professional effects.
- Describe the core components for the effective treatment of compassion fatigue—how to immediately lessen these symptoms.
- Practice evidence-based skills for enhanced professional resilience—how to prevent these symptoms.