Access for Self-Study (Non-Interactive)
Access never expires for this product.
- Characterize the three types of non-secure attachment and describe how they manifest in parenting styles that limit parent/child connection.
- Illustrate how caregiver presence and attuned parenting fosters resilience in children.
- Name the four “S’s” of attachment and relate their significance to clinicians and educators.
Influences of caregiver state of mind on interactions with child
Attachment: the four S’s that foster children’s well-being and resilience
The practical tools of “The Power of Showing Up”
- Clinical methods from Dr. Siegel’s approach
- Educator-focused takeaways
Questions & Answer
- Social Workers
- School Psychologists
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Other professionals working with children and parents